miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2009

When everything else fails...they don´t.


"Real Action Heroes,
these G.I.JOE good fellas;
Baroness is HOT."

Yessss...I DID see the movie...YES I AM AWARE OF WHAT THEY CHANGED...
But I am even MORE aware of what they didn´t!

The movie felt very...JOE to me! O_O

I did get that feeling that I was a lil kid with toys again.

And no toilet humor!

And the accelerator suits? Cool scene, only appear ONCE in the movie, then they´re gone. Which is AWESOME.

My review:
Brainless old school fun action trip for kids and not so kids alike.

REAL NINJAS, SPLOSIONS!, HOT GIRLS, SPLOSIONS, GOOD OLD SCHOOL B MOVIE POPCORN ACTION FLICK, SPLOSIONS, CHECKS FOR ALL AND JOY JOY JOY

Cliched? Yes. Funny? HELL YES.

...ok, that´s it. Go watch it so I can see a sequel!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario