domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

The Gold Digger Swimsuit Specials

Summer fun and more;
Girls and boys partying out
Under the hot sun.

Even though I had been working on webcomics by then, my first (non self edited) published comic was the Gold Digger Summer Special Issue 18.

I had published a pin up with them the previous issue but I always wanted to tell a story, that is how a black and white three page comic came to be.

I eventually put a few colors here and there and this was the result.

It was my first inked comic, and it made me respect the media. Not having the right materials and supplies can really mess with the result, like those overdone bold lines and spills.
Seeing something of yours printed is a world of difference.

The following year, I´d be back with another comic, this time one page, all digital and full color.

You can still get the Gold Digger Swimsuit Specials, as well as others here: LINK

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario