lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

Noctambulo

Mysterious secrets...
A Super Hero Movie...
And Comic Covers.

The first and only Uruguayan "super hero" movie, "El Noctambulo" (2006) actually paid for two of my first commissions ever, courtesy of Juan Salvo who was doing storyboards for the movie at the time.

They were two fake comic book covers for the movie, where a secondary character would be reading them and being a metaphor of what was happening in the movie.

I had fun working on these, I was trying cross hatching for the very first time and I scanned old comics I had to use as textures instead of using colors...I sure knew little back then...

The movie has somewhat of a cult following, not exactly a serious following ifyouknowhatamsaying but it sure made a mark in the history of Uruguayan Cinema.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario