sábado, 28 de mayo de 2011

SMOKE



"My old war comic,
It seems it was years ago.
Almost four by now..."

This was my entry for the local Montevideo Comics convention´s comic book contest.

I got a special mention, but since the printed version on the magazine had a giant lack of contrast, I felt it better to publish it here.

It was written in spanish and only now translated, I apologize for any inconsistencies.

All tablet, one night.

Trivia: I researched on WWII bombers, planes, destroyers, uniforms and thought it would be cool if Ken Watanabe was the main character, so I got some pics of him to work with...after I was done...I realized...that he portrayed a WWII officer in "Letters From Iwo Jima", making practically half of my research worthless :XD:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario