sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

Iron Man 2 Sketch Cards - Part 2 (Final)

Here´s the last of the Iron Man 2 Sketch cards, featuring my first "double" card: one drawing split in two cards.I tried to make each half of the card an independent drawing that connects, I´m not fond of people making puzzles with tiny pieces that don´t stand on their own when it comes to cards.


I tried to be as moody as I could when it came to the gray tones. I applied a lot of what I learned from working on Hero Academy.
I´m happy I got to draw classic Iron Man a lot, he reminds me of classic Japanese Super Robots. Plus, since he´s wide, he gets to look good in full shots.
Very proud of that chest blast there...Also: Two versions of Whiplash!
And thus, with the Mandarin, we reach the end of my Iron Man 2 Sketch card series for Upper Deck.

Next time: Manga Mandy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario