jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

Marvel Masterpieces III Sketch Cards Part 2

Watch out! Here comes the second batch~
...of Marvel Masterpiece Sketch Cards!

Now this was when I was getting more into gear, more favorites like Spider-Girl made my pencils flow smoother, even some background experiments!

Some of these cards are among my favorites, I really hope whoever got them appreciates them as much as I did.
I started getting a hold of my color experiments and expecting a response from the materials, these gave what for me would be some great results.
That Iron-man VS The Thing card Is one of my favorites because as a kid, that was the concept behind a fan-made sketch card I did with MS PAINT! I thought it would be nice to make it official somehow.
I´m VERY happy with the Bettie Brant card, simple, but VERY effective. It was also neat to give a nod to the Marvel Megamorphs, those giant transforming mecha that some heroes had for a miniseries.

Still one more Marvel Masterpieces upload to go!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario