lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

The Hero Academy Webcomic

One of my weekly assignments is the tuesday page of Hero Academy, a webcomic scripted by Ben Carver and drawn by Aisaku and yours truly.

I´ve been at this for more than two years by now, starting as a fill in artist when original artist Ivan had some urgent matters to attend.

My first pages were all done in pencil, in a small A6 sheet of paper (1/4 of an A4) and added tones and lettering with the PC.

A scanner malfunction forced my hand into the digital realms, so I have to thank this comic for helping blossom my tablet skills.


Getting used to deadlines, updates, scripts, layouts and character and background designs was a HUGE boost in experience as well, and I can´t thank Ben enough for that.

Read Hero Academy for free here: LINK

THE HERO ACADEMY TRAILER

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario